Monday, June 11, 2012

¿Porque Encantas Bolivia?

                                            ¿Why do I love Bolivia?






Because you have to find the subtle beauty.

Being in Bolivia for 3 days was a real tease for me, I feel that I could have stayed another month traveling North and immersing myself in the authenticities of the Andes region. 
It is amazing to witness the disparate cultural differences between Chile and Bolivia.  Only between a few hundred kilometros and you can find  on one side Qechua speaking, side-of-the-road-meat-selling, coca-chewing cholitas and on the other side find emo-punk dressed, axe spray-wearing, pizza-eating pololos kissing on the side of the road.
Not sure if this is p.c. to say, but I suppose what I am getting at is a first world, third world kind of comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment